terms and conditions
our minimum order is £400
carriage is included in all order to mainland U.K
VAT is calculated at checkout
Ireland shipping is calculated at checkout
Europe rates available on request
All offers are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without notification. All sales are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- GENERAL: Contracts and orders are accepted subject to these Conditions of Sale and no Servant or Agent of the Company is authorised to agree any variation, waiver or modification thereof. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss howsoever arising in respect of any goods supplied by the Company.
- TIME LIMITS: Any time or date for deliveries specified by the Company is an estimate only, the Company shall not be liable for whatever the cause.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods shall be accepted unless the customer:
- In respect of damage in transit or short delivery, gives notice to the Company within three days of the receipt of the goods and within five days sends a complete claim in writing to the company.
- In respect of loss of goods gives notice to the Company within ten days of the consignment of the goods and submits a written claim to the Company.
If the customer accepts goods from a carrier without the opportunity of checking or examination, the delivery book of the carrier must be signed “not examined”.
- PAYMENT: Payment for goods must be made immediately
- RISK AND TITLE:
- Whilst risk in goods supplies to the Purchaser under the contact shall pass on delivery, legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain with the Seller until such times as the Seller has received payment, in full, in respect of all sums owing from the Purchaser to the Seller whether under contract or otherwise.
- If payment for any goods is overdue, whether if whole or part, and any goods have been delivered to the Purchaser the Seller may, without prejudice to any of its other rights, enter upon the Purchaser’s premises to recover and / or re-sell the goods to recover the amount of the payment overdue.
- RETURN OF GOODS: The Company will not accept the return of any goods of faulty manufacture without written notification which must state the nature of the fault and the invoice number relating to the purchase of each item.
Expense of returning goods fall on the Customer.
- LEGAL CONSTRUCTION: These Conditions of Sale shall be governed by English Law and any dispute or difference in connection therewith shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.